September 17, 2014

Today

My kids really are my life. I have a problem with this at times. I am way too worried that they will be happy. They may not be perfect, but they are to me. I think they deserve all the blessings that life has to offer. I will for sure do without myself for them to have more. There have been times that I in a selfish mode thought that I should not give to them as much. They are grown and have it much better in their thirties than I did. I then was sacrificing for them more than now. Time was something I didn't give them enough of. I worked a forty hour week at a full time job and waited tables till late at night. I wonder if I could have made it giving them that time instead of the tips I was making. It was all gone, the money and the time. I did have lots of help along the way and am more thankful for that than I have spoken in words. This is a thank you to all the people that helped me along the way. You know who you are and what you did. I gathered much help from many people that I need to give back. I still don't have the means to pay them back, but I could and should be a much better friend and family member. I have gathered more than I deserve along this way I call my life. I have got to be a better person. I have got to give the way that has been given to me; got to.

No comments:

Post a Comment