February 19, 2013

Ramblings, Around This Town and A Joke

Yes Men that are what I call them. You are on someone's side no matter how wrong they are, just because that is who you are talking to. That is also a person that takes a side; even if it is wrong, just because more people are for that person. It is sad how fast people forget what others have done for them in the past, just by listening to what someone says. This burns my ass worse than a three foot tall candle. Talk is cheap. I hope that I never forget what people have done for me. I hope no matter how life changes people that I can love them for what they once done for me. Seeing the good in others is what God wants us to do. I pray the Lord doesn’t let me listen to the bad and forget the good. *************** Around this town: *Jimmy O is back on the QLT Morning Show. Thank goodness. He was back at the end of last week; makes the morning drive much better. *Shoalanda changed the picture of Travis Clemmons to Jr. Witt; which is good, because Jr. is cuter. *There were a young couple at the corner between Arby's and Zaxby's yesterday. I had no cash as usual. This being the reason I didn't even read their sign. The couple there yesterday looked as if they needed more than the couple that was there a few months ago. The man was not at the McDonald's in North Florence this morning. *There was a person in the Hardtimes this week that I am positive that it had to be a mistake. No way would this person shop life. No Way. I hope that she can get the paper to print a rebutle when she is cleared. *********** Joke Break: In town the local policeman was making his evening rounds… As he was checking a used car lot, he came upon two little old ladies sitting in a used car.. He stopped and asked them why they were sitting there in the car or were they trying to steal it? 'Heavens no, we bought it.' 'Then why don't you drive it away?' 'We can't drive.' 'Then why did you buy it?' 'We were told that if we bought a used car here, We’d get screwed ... so we're just waiting.'

No comments:

Post a Comment